Saturday 8 June 2013

Love is Awesome






Love. Love is nothing if two people don't work together to make their relationship work. I may not be an expert at it but I do know a thing or two about love. When you think that special someone who may love you and you confess your love to them but they don't, it's not love. If the two confesses their love to each other, that they love each other now that is love. 

My relationship is personal so I'm not sharing my details about it but what I do know is that when two people love each other and they work at it to be together by going through every emotional stage like anger, happiness, jealousy, sadness etc..you know that that person really cares about each other. It's love when you know that when that person ask you to not leave him or her, it's because they love that person. You know that you love that person if he/her takes you out to place that is too expensive, they want to spoil you and treat like royalty. 

The pictures above is me and my perfect boyfriend, we worked through many problems but we're still happy and together. It's been 9 months and soon, it'll be a year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment